Tuesday, November 13, 2007

T- Mobile: Rebate Hell

So, I'm on the phone right now with T-Mobile in regards to a rebate I submitted that they apparently have no record of. I'm talking to Chelsea a rebate supervisor because I am frustrated with their apparent inability to assist their customers. I submitted this rebate back in August and they are telling me that they have no record of it and my only option would be to mail it in again and wait another 6 weeks for them to satisfy my request. I'm now speaking with Chelsea's supervisor Leslie and I'm receiving the same information. So the result of these conversations you ask? Lets see, after waiting three months I am to send in the rebate once again, wait another 6 weeks and see what happens...ooh and they apologize for not having any other options.

No comments: